Personal data processing
The Customer's personal data are protected pursuant to articles 13 and 23 of the DL 196/03 and arts. 4.11 and 7 of the New European Regulation 679/2016 laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and, therefore, will be used by the Customer exclusively for the complete execution of the services offered by the smsend.it portal and / or of the required activities, and vice versa by dunp scpl.
The personal data requested and collected during communications between the parties, are treated in compliance with the Privacy Law (No. 675 of 1996), of the Articles. 13 and 23 DL 196/03, articles 4.11 and 7 GDPR 679/16.
The owner of the processing of personal data is dunp scpl Tax Code and VAT No. 09884631004 with registered office in Rome Largo Nino Franchellucci, 61.
The New European Regulation "GDPR" concerning the protection of personal data constitutes an integral part of this information.
The Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Article 7 - "Right to access personal data and other rights", which is fully reproduced below, constitutes an integral part of this information:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by dunplab, either independently or through third parties, there are: cookies and usage data.
Personal data can be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of dunplab.
Unless otherwise specified, the data requested by dunplab are mandatory, otherwise it may be impossible to provide the requested service. In cases where dunplab indicates certain data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Purpose of the processing collected data
User data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: interaction with external social networks and platforms, display of content from external platforms, contacting the user, statistics, service activation, operation administrative in compliance with legal obligations.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data that are materially relevant to each purpose, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist dunplab in providing services based on the purposes described. Some of the Cookie installation purposes may also require the user's consent.
A "cookie" is a small text file installed on the user's computer at the time it accesses the address smsend.it, in order to store and transport information. Cookies are sent by the web server to the user's browser ( Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome , Apple and Safari etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then re-sent to the server on subsequent visits.
Types and purpose
dunplab uses technical and functional cookies to provide its services for which no consent is required from the user and third-party cookies for which explicit consent is required from the user. Below is the extended information on the cookies in question:
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
- Activity of saving preferences, optimization and functionality
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes the user's IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.